Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Today, I have reached a new low,

I am a Grumpy Bear.
If you lived in my house while I was growing up, you'd totally get the fact that this is NOT a good thing. It is worse then being called "bitchy", it is worse than being called anything in the handbook, it is simply NOT something to be called, and today, I am exactly that.

I was fine. I got up and had a delicious crunchy pb toast breakfast and a full cup of coffee. I relaxed on the couch and watched Toy Story with my son, and then went on a FABULOUS 5 mile hike at our nearest lake, before eating dinner with my mom. It was a great day, except I'm a grump.

It probably has something to do with Facebook, because Facebook always pisses me off somehow. I don't like communicating on it, I don't like seeing my husband communicate on it... I don't like false advertisement, therefore, I don't like Facebook. I hate the fact that simply "defriending" someone can ruin an entire relationship. What is our society coming to? I should delete it, but without it.... who would I tell when I decide to cut my hair? Duh, no one.

Pray for me, Lord knows I need it.

1 comment:

  1. People shouldn't let the big FB ruin their lives or make them feel bad when people don't want to be friends with them. I can understand if its family but even then they shouldn't let it get to them so much. It is pretty annoying that we feel like we have to use FB to communicate with people but sometimes, its the only way. I never would have been able to reach my dad without it. And I know its the only way he keeps tabs on me and the boys. I think it helps people feel connected to people they love...or they just want to stalk people.

    ReplyDelete