Thursday, July 28, 2011

THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON IN THE SPENCER HOUSE!

I truly wish I could write about everything, but in due time, it will be spoken.

We are not content in Ohio, and we were not content in Michigan. So, as of late, my hubbs and I have been dreaming about what we always wanted, what we always dreamed of, and how long we must remain not content until we find out where we will be happy. We are thinking Luna Pier, Michigan and the time of move would be next year in April. It's SUCH  a cute beach town, with access to Lake Erie within walking distance. Not to mention, we stopped in a few weeks ago on the way home from Lake Orion, Michigan, and fell in love with this little Beach Gelato Shop, it felt like..  Home... for both of us. All of it.

That requires job searching, home searching, saving of the monies. And that's A LOT of work, but it's still not a for sure deal. It's far enough to be 'just about us' but close enough for weekend trips to the beach for friends and family. ANYWAYS.

--I don't think that moving so much causes an unstable heart in children. I think that no change, causes a fear of change, and being comfortable in flexibility is something to learn very early in life. Our son will be content, when he feels safe and loved and secure, and that's what we work towards daily with him.


That's literally not even the tip of the iceberg in our crazy, newspaper like lives right now, seriously my fingers SO want to keep typing, but I have my lips zipped, and that's a pretty tight seal. STAY TUNED.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment